As my regular readers may remember, I announced several weeks ago that there would be changes to this blog. Among other things, I said I’d be blogging with greater frequency. The weeks have passed and this is my first post since.
I’m here to announce that I didn’t lie. Making certain changes has taken longer than expected. I’ll be launching my new blog in just over a week on Monday, February 3rd! I’ll be coming back full force with lots of fun tutorials, pictures, recipes, philosophizing, and more.
Closer to that date, I’ll post a link to my new blog here. Until then, enjoy some of my favorite reads right now.
- Sarai’s Wardrobe Architect Series is a topic near and dear to my heart right now!
- Esme and the Laneway always makes me wish for whatever season it currently isn’t.
- I’m not pregnant, but I’m definitely filing away Megan’s tutorial for someday when I am.
- Loving Jennifer Lauren’s Me-Made series.
- This article just about stole the words out of my mouth . . . or the thoughts out of my head.
- My best friend sent this essay over to me a couple days ago. I’m so glad she’s sharing it on her blog now.